Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Marathon Training Season Starts!

Hello! As the title shows, I am training for the Houston Half-Marathon that will take place on 18 January 2009. I'd like this blog to be really witty and informative while at the same time being entertaining. Ha! Funny!

I train with Fort Bend Fit (who yah, or is it boo-ya, I can't ever understand what the heck we're yelling, but it sounds good). Every Saturday morning I'll be trudging out of bed at dark-o-clock while the sane people are sleeping in their cozy beds or just arriving back from Vegas on the Southwest red-eye.

I did the half-marathon last year. I walked it. 13.1 miles. A long way. A way long way. A really, really long way. This year I am going to run it. Next year, 26.2 miles maybe. Or maybe not.

See you on the road.

The Dustinator

No comments: